Monday, November 26, 2007

Engagement Party!

On Saturday, My family and I celebrated my cousins' engagement with a cocktail party at my aunts' house. My cousins' fiance', Chris, proposed to her on Christmas morning of last year; we were all thrilled. After six years, we were all anxious for him to pop the big question. It was an emotional ordeal. Anyway, the cocktail party was fun, it was a chance for our entire family to meet Chris' family. There was a good 20-30 people there. The volume that filled the house was undoubtedly produced mostly by our family, though I'm sure Chris' family added to the noise level a tad. Everything went smoothly. Chris' family had a hard time remembering who everyone was on our side, but we had no problem recalling names and relations to Chris' 10 family members. The wedding is in June, and I'm totally excited.

No comments: