Monday, November 26, 2007

Black Friday!

my alarm went off at 5:15 a.m. and all I wanted to do was go back to sleep. But when I realized all the shopping and gift buying my mom was going to be doing, I jumped right up & got dressed! My mom, Dad, and I headed for the mall and began our shopping spree. I don't think I've ever seen so many people in the Ocean County Mall before. We made more than one trip to drop the bags off to the car. I overheard a woman say she camped outside Circuit City right after they finished their turkey dinner the night before. I was like, "Are you insane?!" That was crazy. By the end of the day, I was exhausted and my arms, legs, and back were soar. That's pathetic considering that was the most work I've done physically since high school.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

::snort:: That made me laugh. I'm too lazy to shop; that's why everyone gets gifts from Amazon.com for Christmas. ::grin::