Sunday, November 25, 2007

Next Semester!

Setting up classes is confusing and stressful. I had the most dificult time on WebAdvisor because they wouldn't let me register online for some odd reason. So I wrote out my classes on paper and I'll go to the Administration Building tomorrow for some help. However, I am excited because my best friend decided to come back to OCC for the next semester and we set up our classes so that we are in the same classes. We worked it out so that we are only here 2 days a week, on Tuesday's and Friday's. I am double excited because we managed to get into your English 151-15. My friend wanted to do the class online, but I convinced her that you were awesome! (big grin).
So, I'll be seeing you again next semester, (at the crack of dawn at 8:00 am.)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm fun at 8:00am - I promise. ::grin:: And it'll be nice for me, too, to see a friendly face first thing in the morning.