Sunday, November 25, 2007

Ninth Assignment

I find Dane Cook to be funny, but I completely agree with you in that he's not all he's cracked up to be. My all time favorite comedienne is Bette Midler. I've been a huge fan for years and seen her in concert 3 times. I was 10 when I first saw her in concert, and I think she is brilliant. She is bawdy, vulgar, and exerts an overwhelming amount of talent. She can have you in tears of laughter one minute, in complete amazement after she belts out her classic "Wind Beneath My Wings" the next. In addition, I also enjoy David Spade as a comedian. He has always stood out on my list. He has a great personality and everything that comes out of his mouth is hysterical. I think he is great in 'Rules Of Engagement.'
Further more, Adam Sandler is a great comedian. I find him completely hysterical. He has an enormous talent in that he writes and produces his own films.

No comments: