Sunday, November 25, 2007

Eighth Assignment

Dear "Someone I Despise,"

In the past few months, I've come to realize that you are most definitely not someone I want in my my life. You have shown me nothing but heartlessness; qualities that do not make up a true friend. You do not know this, but I know everything that you have done. Your actions were inconsiderate, heartless, and cold. You took advantage of my kindness; I can't believe I lowered myself to apologizing in order to maintain our friendship. I over-analyzed every situation that was presented to me, and thought maybe I misunderstood you; never could I have imagined a person to be this heartless and careless. I guess I expect too much from people, but you were my friend and were supposed to defend me. You completely disregarded my feelings, ( or perhaps you just didn't give a shit), or perhaps, your jealousy, and "slut-like" behavior became overwhelming for you. Either way, I find you dispicable.
Consequently, these past few months have been rough. I have cried uncontrollably in shock, disbelief, and heartbrokenness everytime I'm updated with your sickening behavior. I have built up an intense hatred for you, so much so that I can't stand to speak your name. All the pleasant, fun memories that we have made in the past, have disinegrated into nothing. I've erased them from my memory. I have moved on, and dissociated myself from you, "her," and "him." The hurt I've felt has now turned into strength and I've surrounded myself with people that matter most to me. This is going to be easier than I thought. It took me a while to come to the realization and accept the fact that there are some horrible souls out there, and you are one of them.

In the end, I'm so glad I never confronted you with all that I know. I know what I know and that's all I need to know. I know about EVERYTHING. I've figured out the entire situation and analyzed to perfection.

P.S. Your new haircut makes you look like a beastly man, and keep smiling with those braces; they make you look attractive. ;o)

Thank you,
Kerianne

No comments: