Sunday, December 9, 2007

Eleventh Assignment

Looking back, I can recognize an improvement in my writing. In my opinion, I do not think that my writing skills were poor to begin with, but I have learned some helpful tips. I have always put a great deal of pressure and stress upon myself when it came to writing. Mostly because I really put forth my greatest efforts in order to obtain a worthy grade. I never really "bull-shitted" my work. My writing was a reflection of my intelligence and my skills. I do, however, want to thank you, Dana, for helping me throughout the semester. You have provided me with great help. =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It was all you, Kerianne. I'm merely here to encourage - or make you feel bad about - your writing. ::grin:: But I agree; you've come a long way this year.