Sunday, April 20, 2008

12th assignment

Dana, in all honesty, (no "kiss-assness" intended), I think you are a great professor, and you genuinely care about your job, as well as your students. I appreciate your attitude, compassion, and understanding towards me within the past 2 weeks, as I have not been myself 100% following the death of my aunt. I havn't been in any kind of a productive mood lately.
I do not think you are being unreasonable with your expectations, you do not overwhelm us with assignments by any means. Handing in our work within a week is more than do-able, I understand people are busy and things come up, work, etc., but I always manage to set time aside for that. All in all, I do not think your expectations are inexceedable, and I truly appreciate how cool you are.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Thanks! I appreciate how cool you are, too. And if you need a littel extra time, let me know: you've a real excuse, and I'm not going to hold you accountable for extenuating circumstances such as these. I'm around if you need me.