Thursday, February 14, 2008

BONUS POST-

In all honesty, I'd much rather see Obama get the nod over Hillary. If for no other reason than I cannot stand her, she makes me sick. The last thing I want to see is another Clinton in the White House. In my opinion, Hillary is ridiculousy phony. I pray to God she doesnt make it back into the White House. I was completely behind Guiliani-supporting my fellow New Yorker. I respect him, and I feel strongly that he would have been a great president. He handled 9/11 incredibly, he deserves a lot of credit for that. But since he has dropped out of the race, I tend to lean toward McCain. I feel like McCain is a strong and tough man who has enough experience to run the nation. Still, I'm not 100% sure who I'm going to vote for. It definitely won't be Clinton though!

No comments: